GGOG10 – Colbert’s Backhoe, Oculus’ Rift
Internet activists call to #CancelColbert over his “Ching Chong Ding Dong” skit lampooning the owner of the Washington Redskins, while Facebook buys Oculus Rift, sowing fury and despair through much of the gaming community. We discuss racism and the limits of satire, hashtag activism, and the sudden uncoolness of Facebook in the tenth episode of Gay Gods of Gaming! For our Happy Ending this week we reveal our favorite videogame weapons, and we even have a competition to win free games!
- Like us on Facebook
- Subscribe via iTunes or our RSS Feed
- We will randomly pick a winner and contact you on Facebook!
What You Can Win
- GTAIV Complete Edition (Xbox 360)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 in a STEELBOOK CASE! (Xbox 360)
- Fable 3 Collector’s Edition (Xbox 360)
- Bully: Scholarship Edition (Xbox 360)
- Maybe more stuff i discover in my closets!
Your Deities: Corey Clapp and James Croft
Gay Gods of Gaming Twitter: http://twitter.com/gaygaminggods
James’ Twitter: http://twitter.com/jflcroft
Corey is above Twitter.
Check out this episode