GGOG11 – Andrew Sullivan is Full of Shit, Noah!
Mozilla CEO Brendan Eich resigns after a storm of criticism following his donation in support of gay-marriage-banning Proposition 8. Debate rages on the interwebz: was he right to step down? Has he been silenced by wicked queers? Purged? Hounded? Gay journalist Andrew Sullivan (often excellent) wrote in support of Eich - multiple times – and he was completely full of shit. We pass judgment. Then, that weird Noah movie. What’s up with that? These atheist deities (get your head around that!) quite liked it…
And, of course, the competition is ongoing! Details below!
- Like us on Facebook
- Subscribe via iTunes or our RSS Feed
- We will randomly pick a winner and contact you on Facebook!
What You Can Win
- GTAIV Complete Edition (Xbox 360)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 in a STEELBOOK CASE! (Xbox 360)
- Fable 3 Collector’s Edition (Xbox 360)
- Bully: Scholarship Edition (Xbox 360)
- Maybe more stuff i discover in my closets!
Your Deities: Corey Clapp and James Croft
Gay Gods of Gaming Twitter: http://twitter.com/gaygaminggods
James’ Twitter: http://twitter.com/jflcroft
Corey is above Twitter.
Check out this episode